CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

World History Is Made In The United States.



I still can't believe it. It means so much in so many ways. He gives me a feeling of peace and loyalty. I can only pray for the President and hope that he will make all of the right decisions. I believe that there should be a special day that marks this historical event but many others do not think so. Why wouldn't it be? There is a Martin Luther King day so why can we not have an Obama day?? Its the first time a black man has ever become President of the United States. From beaten and tattered slaves to President of the United States. I never thought that I would see it in my lifetime. Obama should not have to prove anything to anyone to have an Obama day. The day should be commemorated for HISTORY!!!!

0 comments: