CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winter Is Here!!





Winter time has arrived upon us in such a jiffy I must say. The weather has just been really wierd over the progressing years. I know that I haven't posted for a while but I still have alot inside that I need to get out. The problem is, I haven't quite figured out the best way to express it. I am pretty creative so I'm sure that I will figure it out eventually. Well my schedule has changed because of the season. I am now off on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I really don't know what to do with myself. I thought about looking for another part time job to supplement my income but I lack the motivation as of yet.

For the past few days I have felt a bit of a sniffle coming along. I knew that I would be catching a cold or getting bronchitis. I immediately broke the emergency glass on my secret stash of green tea with lemon. Seems that I may have caught it early enough. I have been trying to catch up on all my tv shows that I've been missing online.






I have become quite addicted to the game on myspace called MOBSTERS
Even as we speak I am playing the game. So far I have 105 people in my mob, I am Level 62, 14674 Experience points, and $45,158,352 in the bank. I am trying to save up tons of money right now while I am still at a lower level that way I can keep adding peeps and then I will purchase mass weapons and kick some ass!!!!

0 comments: